Some minutes ago I have released pacinfo v0.1.
You can find the project page at Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/pacinfo/
I have also uploaded a PKGBUILD to the AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=46065
- list all installed packages
- screenshot support (fetching from http://screenshots.debian.net/ like the Ubuntu Software Center)
- large screenshot if you click on the thumbnail
- shows installed files of a package
- shows some details of the package
- full-text search in the whole package name
Report bugs and feature requests to the project page at Google Code…thanks.