Just a few days after introducing pacinfo, I have made some progress in finishing the first public release. I have cleaned up the code and add new features which I wanted.
- fetching package list and package information are completly asynchronous and doesn’t block the GUI anymore
- ability to click on the small thumbnail and get the large version of it
- see a progress bar for fetching package list and package information
I have no screenshots of the new feature, but you can have a look at this screencast I have made:
I think I will release the first public release this week and hosting the source code on sourceforge or similar.