Yesterday I have uploaded the new mono 2.6.7 release for Arch Linux to our repos. New features which was added are (from the Mono release notes):
- MVC2 is now included
- Latest versions of:
- Soft Debugger
- Mono’s xbuild tool
- LINQ to SQL binding
- WCF client and server, the subset exposed by Silverlight 2.0
- LLVM support, to improve performance on server/computational loads
- Co-routine framework Mono.Tasklets
- Latest version of LINQ to SQL using DbLinq
- New Soft Debugger, integrated with MonoDevelop 2.2
- Joint release with MonoDevelop 2.2.2
- csharp shell now supports auto-completion
- xbuild can now build most msbuild projects
- Support for CoreCLR security:
- Mono debuts a full metadata and IL verifier
- Security system used by Silverlight applications, reusable for other cases.
Bugfixes can be found in the release notes.
Additionally releasing the new Mono release for Arch Linux I have updated our Mono wiki page with some more and new documentation.
Would be great if the Mono wiki page would grow a little bit more to give more information to our Mono release and integration into Arch Linux. Help to improve it and add more information to it!